Critical Hit™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psp hacking MOHH 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to create weapon mods! for nitepr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ryan42013<112>

How to create weapon mods! for nitepr Empty
PostSubject: How to create weapon mods! for nitepr   How to create weapon mods! for nitepr EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:28 am

Ok, first I suppose you know how to do a fuzzy search (that's the searching for greater, less, same, or different), so..

First, u need to enter a game, or you can make one, online OR adhoc, ITS THE SAME, just make it INFINITE so...

Then,when your at the game, playing, start the search, do a 32 bit unknown search.
Then Go to the player options Menu, & change your weapon, CLICK DONE, Then go to NITEPR, Continue to Find Unknown Value, & change it to Different, its gonna take less then 1 minute, or something... ... ... ... Ok, done?, I got 84859 results, the i did a SAME search, just to thin out the results, it should take less time... ... Ok, done, 20,000 results less

Then go bake to your game, & change the weapon again, & repeat these steps until u get like 10 results, or when you see that its always the same amount of results...
AGAIN, search for DIFFERENT, when you change the weapon, Search for SAME if you dont change it..
so, yeah, when you get like less results, star adding cheats like mad, BUT REMEMBER TO SAVE THE CHEATS!!! YOU GET ALL PISSED OFF WHEN YOUR PSP FREEZES AFTER DOING ALL THIS!!!

& ill left you with some tips, ok, first, u need to have order, second, ill leave you a list of the guns in order ON THE PLAYER OPTIONS MENU, this will help you when naming the cheats...
Thompson, BAR, M1 Garand, Springfield Rifle, Shotgun, M1 Bazooka, MP40, StG44, Karabiner, Gewehr Rifle & Panzerschek..
So.. Happy Hacking!!!

[highlight]EDIT:[/highlight]
OK, thnks to shorinji to point this out, i dont know how i didnt put this...
ok, so, the thing is, that, i didnt explain how to get the codes & stuff, so here it is...

After u get those 20 or less codes, & u cant narrow the number down, go back to the thompson, & add all the codes, then u save them, to add them, u just press X, then get out with O, so, if u did all the b4 steps right, one of those addresses should be the weapon respawn value, now u just need to find it, to do that, u need to test them all, so, go to your player options & change the weapon again, put whatever random weapon u want, just change it
Then, start testeng every one of your codes, ONE by ONE, with cheat hz to 15/1000
HOW TO TEST THEM:
Basically, cause its a respawn value, u need to turn it on, the die, if your weapon changes (to thompson, in this case), then thats your code, mine was the second, so, to get all the other weapon values, u need to de-activat the code, then change the weapon to another one (i did them in order, to change the names of the codes l8r in a easy way), so, change it to BAR, then go to the search tab, & add the code, AGAIN, mine was the second one, so i just pressed X on the second of the list, & that was my BAR weapon mod, so just keep it going like that, & youll have them in like 2 minutes..
THATS ALL!!
again, HAPPY HACKING!

P.S, i tried to take some screenshots, but when i checked it, theyre were from the game screen, not the nitepr menu, so, if any1 can help with that, it would be soo cool

EDIT:(lol, again)
Thnks to ryan42013

1: I think its clearly enough, i said i got like 84000 addreses, then i got like 20000 less, the I part, reffers to my speciffical case, u maybe get the same, but youll probbably wont,
2:Same = same, different = different, i also think that its pretty clear
3:U can do that, itll probbably lower your results in an exagerately faster way, but u need to search for same, entering with the same gun, at least the first time u search in the second room u make, I didnt, i was too lazy to do that.
4:yeah, its supposed to look like that, in case u screw up, u can undo searches successfully

I think these will help noobs, & the best answer,
[highlight]The method described applies to all things, even the small ones, as camara movements & all the stuff that changes/doesn't change
Back to top Go down
Nasty112
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to create weapon mods! for nitepr   How to create weapon mods! for nitepr EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:52 pm

THATS A VERY GOOD GUID LOL DID U COPY AND PASTE FROM OHG COZ I SAW ! LIKE IT LOL ANY WAY GOOD WORK lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://criticalhit.darkbb.com
<rss>daillis94

PostSubject: Re: How to create weapon mods! for nitepr   How to create weapon mods! for nitepr EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:15 am

Nasty112 wrote:
THATS A VERY GOOD GUID LOL DID U COPY AND PASTE FROM OHG COZ I SAW ! LIKE IT LOL ANY WAY GOOD WORK lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yes he did bt i like it
Back to top Go down
ryan42013<112>

PostSubject: I WILL POST MY OWN GUIDE   How to create weapon mods! for nitepr EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:31 am

THAT I MADE FOR WEAPON MODS IT IS NOOB PROOF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to create weapon mods! for nitepr   How to create weapon mods! for nitepr Empty

Back to top Go down

How to create weapon mods! for nitepr
Page 1 of 1